“Happiness is when everyone enjoy your food & bakes!”
You won’t need an oven or any baking skills for this no-bake cheesecake! Really glad to have done this Matcha Pistachio Tofu Cheesecake recipe! Everyone loves the texture of the cake and the taste! The whole family enjoys it, even my extended relatives. Light, smooth and yummy! Feeling proud really! This is the first time I did it.
Ingredients (8 slices):
- 300g Unicurd silken tofu
- 250g Philadelphia Cream cheese
- 15g gelatin powder
- 50ml water
- 200g icing sugar
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 50ml of Anlene Concentrate milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 200g Mcvities digestive biscuits
- 80g melted butter
Matcha Pistachio Topping
- 20g matcha powder
- 80g crushed salted pistachios
Originated Recipe from: Shiberty.com
I did certain changes to the original recipe and opted in for a healthier choice! Cause being healthy is in me! 🙂 And I do foresee myself doing this more often and serving to my friends too! I enjoy seeing people eating & enjoying it! Heh.
Tofu cheesecake is especially light on the taste buds and healthy as compared to conventional cheesecakes! Cause, personally I am not a sweet tooth person and I don’t fancy cakes. This time round, I’m in love! Light texture and extreme load of calcium in it! I enjoy it especially with my McVities biscuits!
- Line a removable base baking pan (8″ round size) with baking paper.
- Crush the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs and combine with melted butter.
- Press tightly into cake pan and leave baking pan in the freezer until required later.
- Dissolve and stir gelatin powder in warm water. Set aside for use later.
- Empty the rest of tofu cheesecake filling ingredients into an electrix mixer, and mix until well combined, around 1 minute. Add the dissolved gelatin at the end, stirring thoroughly.
- Remove baking pan from the freezer. Pour your tofu cheesecake mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle the top generously with matcha powder and pistachios.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or until firm to the touch, when it doesn’t wobble too much when you shake the pan.
I think this is one of my favourite cake ever! Mixing it with matcha & pistachios are really optional. You can mix it with passion fruit juice too! It’s really up to you.
The evidence of clearance!! Haha! I just made it yesterday, so fast! Purposely left a small bit to show that it’s my cake!
Happy and satisfied that people around do appreciate and love what I do for them. Probably, this is the best way for me to show how much I love them.
Other than baking, I enjoy cooking too! Made dinner for the family & Wayne. Trying out the new Hong Kong noodles with a fusion of Malaysian minced pork style! I think Wayne is a lucky man! Thou he is a better cook than me, I tend to spent more time on cooking than him.
I even told him I wanted to be a housewife! Heh! Just saying.
Even today’s breakfast. Healthy organic milk, button mushrooms, cheese and eggs!
They belong to the weekends, aren’t they? In house brunch isn’t a bad idea too, save money and can add a lot more ingredients whenever I want! Yay! Refusing to spent my money on cafes, cause it is tad too much of expenses!